Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hey mam, you got anything else to say to me?

Bathroom stalls have oblong handles that lock the doors. The handles have those little round nobs to pull the lock open and shut. Well my little one, Claire (a.k.a. Clara or Isabel as the mood strikes her) likes to look at them while I am going to the bathroom. Its kind of like looking in a spoon it makes your face look funny. Well, the other day at Borders, Claire is looking in one of the bathroom door knobs and this lady in the stall next to us starts talking (on her cell phone). Claire spins around and says mom when I look in the mirror there is someone talking to me. But it gets better. She starts replying to everything the lady says. Answering questions, saying uh-huh and oh really. The lady is still on the phone not talking to Claire. Then she stops (I guess she's listening to whomever she is talking to) and Claire yells "Hey mam, you got anything else to say to me?" "Hey lady, are you through talkin' to me?" I was laughing so hard I was crying. At any rate that day she was Isabel and I thought it only fitting to include a picture of her dressed as Isabel because Isabel looks nothing like Claire or Clara. Isabel is the only one of the three personalities with glasses. Here she is, Isabel:


No comments: