Thursday, February 03, 2011

Polusladkaia


Polusladkaia
Originally uploaded by Hank V

Finally, back to Julia Kay's Portrait Party on Flickr. I have missed doing these portraits. I have set a goal for myself of 1 ATC a day, 1 portrait a week and one painted canvas a month. I wouldn't consider this a New Year's Resolution as I always fail at those. This is just a personal goal that I would like to achieve, permanently. So far I have one ATC a day, but have fallen behind for portraits. So for the next few days I will be doing 1 ATC Portrait a day. As far as canvases, I got as far as painting my 24 x 36 canvas black. So that will have to do for last month. Hopefully, by the end of this month it will contain a representation of one of my favorite collages "Dinner at Frida's." I have been wanting to turn it into a painting for a long time. If you want to take a peek at my collage, it can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mochatribe/389133292/in/set-72157594546773243/

No comments: